If you run into any issues which fall into the category where there is a new version of ICMIZER available, but your ICMIZER cannot update itself automatically, do the following steps
1) Go to Control panel, Uninstall or change program and remove all ICMIZERs that you find currently installed on your computer (in some cases, there can be more than 2 installs).
2) Download fresh ICMIZER version from the download page:
3) Install fresh ICMIZER.
Another approach which fixes the problem in some cases
- Launch the File Explorer.
- Enter "%localappdata%/apps/2.0/" in the path and press Enter.
- You will see the contents of the folder which will look like this:
- Delete everything in this folder. If you experience some file lock issues (unable to delete dialog shows up), restart the computer and then delete everything, the file lock should become unlocked.
- After this folder has been cleared, try to install or to launch ICMIZER again.
In most cases, everything should start working. If it still doesn't, contact us at email@example.com